Children Ages 4 Years & 5 Years
Our Kindergarten Prep program is designed to prepare our students for a successful and confident school year.
The core of the curriculum we utilize for the Kindergarten Prep students, is a comprehensive program to develop all aspects of the child. Our school uses the Core Knowledge Curriculum which focuses on the following:
• Identifying specific goals in all areas of learning.
• Setting high expectations for all children.
• Teaching the specific content knowledge and skills that will allow children to be successful in Kindergarten and throughout their future educational experience.
We also promote reading and writing skills through stories. Physical progress is supported through music and movement, fine motor activities, and outdoor play-based activities.
Quality components of our Kindergarten Prep Program include:
• Degreed Teachers
• Literacy enrichment activities
• Math and Science
• Social competency program
• Creative Arts
• Computer lab and curriculum
• Foreign Language
• Progress reports
Ashburn Village Country Day School is committed to support school readiness and exceeds Virginia’s Foundation Blocks for Learning and Loudoun County Public School's Standards of Learning. It is our goal to provide children with the atmosphere and tools to develop a love for learning.
This program is available both part-time and full-time with three, four and five day options. For more information on our Kindergarten Prep program, please feel free to Contact a Manager.